To fight extra kilos people decide to take pills. It is one of the most effective methods to get rid of overweight. Losing weight with the help of drugs is never a pleasant activity.
Even the most advanced medical treatment can bring side effects. Phentermine is one of them. It has been on the market from 90s. If a person decides to take these pills, he has to be vigilant. If taken not correctly, it can harm the body.
What A Person Has To Know
One of the first rules when taking medications is to read instructions. A leaflet contains information when pills may or may not be taken. If a person decides to take Phentermine, here are the main ‘do not take’ cases:
- When a woman is pregnant. If a lady is not sure whether she is pregnant or not, it is good to take a pregnancy test to check. If a woman starts to take Phentermine being pregnant, it will negatively influence development of a baby. No mother would like that for a child.
- If a person suffers various disease. It is a rule of thumb to check if one can take pills if he has a chronic disease. There are several illnesses the presence of which means a person must not take Phentermine at all. One should not take pills if he has heart problems. It also should not be taken if a person has a glaucoma. The overall list of diseases can be found on a leaflet of a package.
These two rules are good to remember if a person decided to lose weight with the help of Phentermine. While a person takes Phentermine there can be some side effects. Here are some of them:
- A person can feel dizzy. It is one of the most widespread side effects this drug can have. If a person takes pills it is not good idea to drive a car. One may lose control over the car at any moment. After taking pills it is better to have rest.
- A person can feel strong change in appetite. Phentermine is a appetite suppressant. It will become effective from the beginning.
- One may feel mouth dryness after taking pills. It is a regular effect of Phentermine. After taking it, one will feel a strong desire to drink much water.
- Insomnia. It can be caused if a person takes too big dose of Phentermine. One may lose a desire to sleep.
- It should also be noted that in case the person does not take the pills on a regular basis and according to the determined schedule, the pills will not give the expected result.
These effects can happen if one takes a regular dose of pills. If one exceeds the dose, health problems can become worse. One may have strong headache and total body disfunction. It is always good to visit a doctor before taking pills. He can help to determine a right dose for a particular person. He can track success of treatment.